Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hair Breakdown

Sooo, I couldn't wait for the smooth n shine kit....I got all PMSy and emotional one morning and put a perm in my hair.....I know right? What the heck was I thinking.....I was thinking that I wanted to straighten my hair and see how long it got....and by the way...its down to my neck...I think I can squeeze out a teeny tiny pony tail. Anyway, I also thought that since the smooth n shine thing is a semi permanent and also less harsh that I'd use it on Audrey because shes a kid. So I'm sticking with that idea....I of course have passed the PMS emotion and will be cutting my hair shortly...but until then, I will experiment with some color (yes again)....i'm going all the way red this time...not the safe brownish red...I mean firecracker red...scary punk rocker red! Okay maybe not that far but definitely not brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment