Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back at it....

I went hard at the gym yesterday...not with cardio but with weights...I'm surprised I'm not more sore. Probably a hint at my future days....well it felt good anyway. Did some crunches to work out the gut...but gotta tell you it felt great! It's amazing to see how your stamina improves when you continue doing something. I did some cardio to begin and was amazed still that in only 10 minutes I could burn 115 calories. I mean if....and a BIG if.....I could pull that off daily about 6 times a day...I'd be right where I want to be with my calorie burn goal daily.

I have to attend a defensive driving course in order to avoid getting points on my license. I got this ticket back in December I think, but they only offer the course once a month. And the one time I was ready to go back in February, I forgot you had to pay $20 and of course I didn't have it, so I had to wait and wait some more. Fortunately, this time around, my aunt sent me some money and I was able to save it for todays grand event. Its two whole hours....two hours???? Uuugghhhh.

I look forward to the weekend because after this one that passed, I really want to lay around and relax. I'll have to talk about that later....cuz my word, what a Sunday that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment